Job Responsibilities: Plan and lead daily activities of the maintenance department in the areas of |
- safety, quality and maintenance. This requires both a focus on leadership as well as the full utilization of information, procedures and methods to positively impact the materials, machines, and the internal and external customers of the facility.
- Ensure the well being of self and all employees in the manufacturing facility. Proactively address all safety concerns. Actively participate in the plant safety program.
- Supervise maintenance employees in the everyday coordination, execution and planning of the maintenance efforts.
- Maintain a positive relationship with the plant management, supervisors and hourly employees.
- Actively pursue measures to reduce downtime on plant equipment, identify opportunities and take measures to reduce waste.
- Coordinate initiatives to reduce costs.
- Lead the development and implementation of a reliability based maintenance system to proactively address equipment issues. Plan, schedule and monitor the timely completion of maintenance work orders.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Five or more years of maintenance leadership experience in a manufacturing environment, with proven skills in the areas of electrical, PLC and computer controlled equipment is preferred.
- Corrugated industry experience is desired.
- Experience in preventive and predictive maintenance methods a must.
- Demonstrated project management, planning and organizational skills. Strong mechanical knowledge of manufacturing processes. Ability to identify root causes of problems and effectively initiate immediate corrective action to prevent reoccurrence. Must have excellent interpersonal, problem solving, analytical, communications skills. Must have experience with computerized maintenance systems.
Longview Fibre Paper and Packaging, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and an Affirmative Action Employer.
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Retirement Benefits (401k)
- Employee Assistance Program
KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard