McLane Company is currently searching for a Maintenance Supervisor for a busy distribution center located in Nicholasville, Kentucky. This position ensures equipment, conveyors, building requirements and support systems are maintained at the highest efficiency level possible. This is a salaried position reporting to the Distribution Center Manager. A teammate in the position must have the ability to:
- Develop and manage budgets for building and equipment repair, supplies, parts inventory and third party support.
- Identify, prioritize, and coordinate the daily activities of technicians.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of DC maintenance including, but not limited to, conveyors, HVAC, material handling equipment, ammonia refrigeration, and building systems.
- Maintain proper staffing, required training and certifications.
- Utilize computerized maintenance management system to optimize asset utilization through scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Effectively communicate both written and orally with supervisor and direct reports.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the changing needs of the job.
- Have a Bachelors degree or 5 years or more of maintenance supervision experience
- Be able to work in an environment that encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center
- Have demonstrated outstanding leadership qualities, including planning, confidence and accountability.
- Be able to support company culture and safety practices.
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...