ORBIS Corporation (www.orbiscorporation.com), is the
market leader in the returnable packaging industry. As
part of Menasha Corporation, we celebrate over 150 years
of manufacturing excellence, providing our customers
with high-quality, innovative products that reduce costs
and drive supply chain optimization.
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for our Urbana,
Ohio plant. He/she will report to the Technical Manager.
The plant operates 24/7 with a 300+ person, union
workforce. On site equipment includes high-pressure
injection-molding machines, structural foam presses, and
hot-plate welders. The products being produced are
Pallets, Bulk Containers, and hand-held Totes. The
while manufacturing products at the highest
- Creates and maintains a safe working environment
perceived value for our customers with regard to
quality, on-time delivery, and cost.
strategies for injection molding machines, auxiliary
- Develops and implements equipment improvement
equipment, and molds, including controlling &
eliminating press oil leaks and improving the
performance and reliability of all molds.
Maintenance program & ensures compliance to PM
- Manages an effective Equipment Preventative
that may include utilities, air compressors, and
- Manages an effective Tooling Maintenance program.
- Manages fire prevention and plant mechanical systems
nitrogen generation systems.
plant-training initiatives for technical staff.
- Facilitates and/or actively supports numerous
- Focuses on improving plant operations and sets high
- Leads as a role model for others to follow.
- Organizes projects and mobilizes teams to achieve
- Interfaces with all levels of management and plant
the quality and environmental policy and procedures
- Supports the execution and continuous improvement of
as appropriately defined by the Technical Manager.
Job Requirements:The ideal candidate must have:
maintenance experience from within a
- At least 7 years of successful production
capital-intensive manufacturing company, (i.e. metal
stamping, die casting, injection molding, etc.).
electronic and electrical systems.
- A strong knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic,
- At least 3 years of contemporary maintenance
preventive and predictive maintenance program.
- Past success developing, implementing and managing a
Req. Code : 1325
- Past success in a union organized labor environment.
- An Associates level education.
- Experience accepted in lieu of education.
Division/Department : ORBIS Corporation
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Skills : Maintenance - > Electrical, Electronics,
Pneumatics, Hydraulics, SMED, Predictive Maintenance
Program, Preventive Maintenance Program, CMMS
Menasha Corporation & Companies - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
A Shift in Thinking
As leading companies continue to drive sustainability in their business, they scrutinize every point of their supply...