Job ID: 10523 Position Description: Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Maintenance Supervisor-EIA?
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor-EIA for our Tampa, FL location. This position will manage and direct maintenance activities of a specific part of a facility. Deploy for executing asset health management tools such as PM, PDM, RCFA and others. Implement workflow (planning and scheduling) process. Manage and motivate maintenance technicians for higher engagement. Conduct audits and inspections. Review and authorizes work permits.
What will you do?
Position Requirements: What do you need for this role?
- Implement weekly routine maintenance schedule in the assigned areas of the facility. Track maintenance budget for the area.
- Implement all preventive and predictive maintenance job plans as per schedule.
- Develop/train staff and motivate workforce for high performance maintenance team.
- Establish internal work standards and hold organization to the agreed standards.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for conducting audits and inspections.
- Reviews and authorizes work permits.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
- High School diploma or GED certificate and 5 years of relevant maintenance experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in a Technical or Engineering discipline preferred.
- 1 year of Industrial Maintenance experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) required.
- Working knowledge of Maximo, PI, OIS and Kronos preferred.
- Proficiency in plant equipment and maintenance standards.
- Strong leadership and communication skills; ability to get results through others and serve as a change agent.
- Strong organizational skills in a fast paced industrial environment are required.
- Knowledge of Predictive Maintenance/Preventive Maintenance, vibration/oil analysis, Infrared, Motor Circuit Analysis, Ultra Sound and Root Cause Failure Analysis preferred.
- Physical work environment is frequently outdoors with exposure to varying temperatures from below 32 degrees to above 85 degrees Fahrenheit. The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to safely move in and through work areas, including climbing stairs, maintaining good balance, being mentally alert, having good visual acuity, and safely working at heights.
- Ability to safely work in and around heavy industrial environment, including moving objects, fluids, concentrated chemicals, and transport vehicles.
- Meet fitness for duty criteria under Company Medical Management Program.
- Ability to effectively wear a respirator.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. Selected candidates will be required to successfully complete the following:
- Post-offer/pre-placement drug and alcohol screening, background check, physical, functional capacity examination.
- Pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Mosaic - 9 months ago
Mosaic is among the fastest growing agencies in North America. By utilizing its People as Media™ approach to connecting brands with...