Integrity. Drive. Respect. You've got all that and more. For you, it's not a job, it's your life's passion. Helping others. Building the business. Leading people. You've got it all covered.
North Rehab Center, a 45 bed rehab facility, has an opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor. The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring the building, equipment and utilities are maintained in good working order and the facility and grounds are properly maintained in accordance with the facility and local, state, and federal regulation policies. Additional job functions include supervising maintenance projects, managing outside repair, supervising maintenance staff, setting job priorities, and managing the maintenance budget.
The best people, the best facilities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our residents. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our residents.
And that's just the basics.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Managed Facility. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals .
- Experience in health care carpentry, wall finishes, mechanical, HVAC, electrical, plumbing and life safety systems.
- Relate favorably and positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with others.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email.
- Meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment physical exam if required. Also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry.
For more career opportunities and information, check out our website ( http://www.greystonehcm.com/ ), follow us on Twitter ( www.twitter.com/greystonehcm ) and become our fan on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management.
Watch our Go RED Dance at
North Rehabilitation Center - 8 months ago