Picerne Military Housing, a leader in the real estate development, construction and property management industry, is committed to providing America’s military families with the quality homes and neighborhoods they deserve. We recognize the commitment military families make to our country and respond by providing comfortable homes in friendly neighborhoods.
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to be responsible for the full scope of the community maintenance operation including arranging for twenty-four (24) hour emergency maintenance coverage.
Expected start date for this opportunity will be early spring of 2013.
- Ensure the maintenance of the highest standards of customer service through prompt response times and quality home maintenance in the community team
- Assign jobs to maintenance technicians as needed, provide guidance as appropriate
- Provide high quality customer service to all residents by responding to maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner, maintaining a clean work space in the residents’ home
- Act as a resource for all maintenance staff in assisting with repairs in all areas of the operation
- Effectively train, organize, and support maintenance technicians as a working supervisor assisting in all maintenance projects, repairs, and community activities
- Schedule and supervise daily activities of maintenance technicians, schedule and supervise unit turnover (painting, cleaning, maintenance, etc.)
- Assist in soliciting and evaluating maintenance contract proposals, implementation and supervision of work safety program, ordering of all maintenance supplies through an approved purchase order system, maintenance supply inventory control, maintenance of all community equipment and vehicles
- Efficiently and effectively schedule maintenance personnel, work orders, and make-ready activities including the move-in/move-out inspections, as well as the 24/7 emergency maintenance schedule
- Monitor compliance of Picerne Military Housing, Military, and Government policies, procedures, and regulations as they apply to the Maintenance Department
- Relocation assistance available
- Industry relevant or trade certifications/licenses preferred, but not limited to, HVAC/CFC, CAMT, journeyman plumbing/journeyman electrical
- Competency in Microsoft Office programs
- Proven knowledge and success in the specialties of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, appliance repair, carpentry, landscape maintenance, lock repair, construction and OSHA standards is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership ability, conflict resolution and staff development is required
- Ability to read blueprints, knowledge of YARDI property management software is strongly preferred.
- Positive attitude, highly organized and energetic
- 5+ years of direct property maintenance experience is required, preferably in a multi-family environment and supervisory role
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college courses or technical school training strongly preferred
- Valid driver’s license is required
Picerne Military Housing - 16 months ago