From providing a living experience that is smart, efficient, and maybe even a little bit fun, to going above and beyond in responding to our neighbors, to taking us beyond a commodity that competes on square footage and amenities, Prometheus is continually re-defining what a Maintenance Supervisor might be. Challenging convention and recreating the leasing and living experience is where we're headed. Innovation and unsurpassed customer service experience are the yardsticks by which we measure success.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for all physical operations of the property, particularly preservation and maintenance of the asset. This position manages toward the owner's objectives as described in the operating budget, in accordance with policies and procedures defined by the company with the primary objective of increasing the net operating income of the property. The Maintenance Supervisor provides a quality living environment for residents and establishes a positive, productive working relationship with the property staff.
- Monitoring and direction of scheduling all maintenance personnel and vendors, making most efficient use of available resources; Directs workers engaged in painting, ground maintenance, repairs, and the upkeep of buildings
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Responsible for ordering parts and materials, inventory control, management of the apartment turnover process, troubleshooting and repair of all mechanical systems; Responsible for timely completion of service requests
Required Qualifications - Skills - and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with 5+ years experience and/or training in Maintenance
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
- Must have minimum three certificates from related institutions reflecting completion of maintenance related courses, such as BOMA, IREM and/or vocational programs, or four or more year's inter-company experience.
- Ability to give instructions, comprehend, read and write short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to communicate in order to maintain safety in the workplace and serve internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must be available for on-call services
Cultural Requirements :
Prometheans possess strong communication skills and really enjoy working with others. Our team is made up of a diverse group of people who listen as well as voice their opinion. We want entrepreneur types -- who thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment. Prometheans are passionate about what they do and are self-motivated. What sets us apart is we are all about doing things differently, seeking opportunities that are not apparent to others, and getting things done. Most importantly, to be successful at Prometheus we act on our principles. Everyday, we set a positive example for others to emulate and embrace our vision that at Prometheus “WE ARE HOME.”
Prometheus Real Estate Group, Inc. - 5 months ago
Prometheus is committed to maximizing efficiency through the effective use of information technology. The entire enterprise, including our...