Must pass a pre-employment / post-offer criminal background check.
Leading property management company has an opening for an experiences full-time Maintenance Supervisor for Master Planned Community, including 472 rental units and HOA in Seattle, WA. Minimum 5 years in apartment maintenance or construction required.
Must be team player, highly organized, possess excellent communication skills, good computer skills required, ability to supervise a maintenance crew of 5 and prioritize tasks.
Performs repairs and preventative maintenance duties as directed by supervisor to include but not limited to:
- Inspect and repair plumbing, electrical, landscape, parking lot, stairways, sprinkler systems, and recreational areas
- Prepares vacant apartments for occupancy, including but not limited to painting, cleaning, light electrical, plumbing and carpentry, cleaning, and general minor repairs
- Supplies and maintains the upkeep of all personal tools required by the property
- Assist in the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property
- Report repairs that require contract work to the manager
- Responds to emergency calls during on-call periods, including after work hours and weekends when assigned
- Performs snow removal when necessary or requested by supervisors
- Responds to resident maintenance request work orders in a timely, efficient and courteous manner
- Maintains positive work attitude and professional appearance at all times
- Treats all employees and residents in a responsive and courteous manner
- Maintains acceptable performance and/or service skill levels throughout employment
- Performs additional essential functions from time to time as requested by the supervisors
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
- Assists and or accompanies Property Manager or Resident Manager on inspections
Compensation: $18-$20 per hour DOE. Includes 401K, Medical Insurance, & other benefits.
- Assist with property inspections and report any necessary repairs or deficiencies on property to supervisors
- Report any unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding residents or the property to the Resident Manager
- Assists in maintaining maintenance schedules, procedures, and logs
- Participates in resident retention program
- Seeks educational and self-improvement opportunities for personal growth and development within this position
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Have you registered yet?