Resource Residential seeks to provide our residents with a hassle-free experience, through superior service, in a secure, well maintained home and community of which residents can be proud. We provide our team with satisfying and rewarding careers as they operate successful properties, while adhering to the highest level of integrity and personal accountability.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all maintenance activities at one site or a portfolio of sites. The Maintenance Supervisor implements and standardizes quality of services and products used in the maintenance of properties, while providing technical direction to property associates.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Supervises, trains, assigns work, and provides technical assistance to maintenance associates when necessary
• Assists in the selection of maintenance associates. Provides feedback for performance reviews and recommendations for training
• Participates in on-call emergency rotation and responds to emergencies as needed
• Prepares and distributes on-call schedule
• Standardizes diagnostic approaches used for common maintenance routines, including preventative maintenance and system troubleshooting
• Troubleshoots all property systems, and performs or oversees repairs
• Leads property inspections, including building and alarm systems inspections.
• Inspects vacant units, ensuring turnovers are completed
• Administers maintenance software program to track work orders, inventory use, product replacement histories, and scheduled preventative maintenance. Reviews work order logs and sets priorities for work order completion
• Establishes and implements auditing procedures for maintenance inventory. Monitors inventory levels while remaining within established budgets.
• Reviews contracts and makes recommendations for approvals
• Manages subcontracted service providers and documents work and product quality
• Directs the removal of snow and ice from sidewalks, walkways, steps, and driveways
• Facilitates technical training and technical skill development for property associates
• Attends and completes all required training
• Provides feedback and recommendations for rehabilitation projects
• Completes repairs as directed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Certification (types I and II)
• 3 years maintenance experience
• 2 or more years of experience in a managerial role
• Knowledge of maintenance systems, including inventory control, preventative maintenance, and work order record keeping
• Knowledge of mechanical systems and equipment including HVAC, landscaping, carpentry, painting, hydraulic systems, and electric motors
• Proficiency in electrical troubleshooting of high and low voltage and the use of diagnostic equipment, including volt/ohm meters
• Proficiency in plumbing repairs and troubleshooting
Resource Residential - 11 months ago
Founded in 2007, Resource Residential is a property management company committed to providing the highest quality of service to our...