The Management Trust
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Supervisor, Boulder CO (Remington Post HOA)
SUPERVISOR: Community Manager
STATUS - NON-EXEMPT
The Management Trust, www.managementtrust.com, is a premier community association management company with 150 years of community management experience, which together bring a promise of innovation and industry leadership. That spirit is readily apparent in our status as the only 100% employee-owned company in the community management industry. We currently serve six states (AZ, CA, CO, NV, OR, WA) and are rapidly growing.
Company Conformance Statements
Within the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To perform general quality maintenance of Community Association in all capacities. This individual should possess basic tool skills and have the ability to work with limited supervision to maintain the general quality maintenance in a professional manner including but not limited to:
- Plumbing, including boiler maintenance and repair
- Swamp cooler maintenance and repair
- screen repair
- minor electrical
- carpentry such as interior & exterior door and trim repair or replacement
- stair & railing repair or replacement
- decking repair
- preventative maintenance
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Executes safe work practices as the highest priority and achieves objectives.
- Ensures employees perform job responsibilities and empowers them to continuously improve their work by managing and eliminating constraints.
- Motivates, trains and develops employees to effectively perform their jobs utilizing standardized methods.
- Supervises construction and maintenance projects.
- Responsible for diagnosis and repair of equipment malfunctions.
- Establishes a course of action to accomplish completion of the job and/or project.
- Coordinates input from internal/external customers to better understand customer needs and/or perceptions.
- Develops and implements predictive and preventive maintenance activities.
- Knowledgeable of all jobs under current repair.
- Controls costs and achieves productivity improvements.
- Develop, maintain and insure compliance with a maintenance book for all facilities in the community.
- Attend monthly meetings and provide a report to the Board and Community Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High School graduate level of competence in English and Mathematics
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License, insurance and Auto Registration
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in general maintenance.
- Prior experience with the management of maintenance personnel.
- Safe driving record and a reliable vehicle
- Must live within 15 miles of Boulder, CO
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Be reliable, trustworthy and presentable with strong communication skills