Maintenance Supervisor - Tampa, FL
Richman Property Services, a national property management company focused on providing quality service to our residents, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor for a newly constructed luxury, Class "A" apartment community in Tampa, FL. The community will begin lease up activity in June 2013.
The Maintenance Supervisor will have a proven track record in a Residential Property Management position and will work closely with the Property Manager and Regional Manager. The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for all phases of building maintenance and operations of the community.
The Maintenance Supervisor will utilize their hands-on knowledge of HVAC and other technical and mechanical areas and will be directly responsible for the following:
* Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and applicable laws
* Managing work orders * Completing hands-on, technical and maintenance projects
* Arranging and supervising work of outside contractors * Inventory control of maintenance items
* Preparing preventative maintenance programs
* Scheduling or handling after hours emergency calls
* Inspecting move-in and move-out units
* Preparing vacant units when necessary
* Performing repairs/general maintenance
RPS, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits to include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k), paid time off and bonus potential.
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with one of the top Property Management organizations in the country and you have a passion for assisting people with finding their new home, we’d like to hear from you, send your resume today!
Submit resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Supervisor The Sedona
EOE/DFWP We conduct criminal background and drug screening.
The Richman Group of Companies - 6 months ago