Job Status: Full-Time Employee
Pay: Based on experience
Supervise a wide variety of landscape maintenance functions related to but not limited to mowing, trimming, edging, blowing, pruning, weed control and landscape install.
- Comprehend instructions.
- Use assigned tools and equipment in proper/safe manner.
- Become proficient in the use of basic power equipment used for landscape maintenance: hedge trimmers, string trimmers, riding mower, walk behind mower, stand on mower, and leaf blower.
- Identify quality issues on site including weed control, pruning needs, and plant health.
- Assist in keeping the job site tidy/safe.
- Become proficient in loading and unloading of truck based on route schedules.
- Perform regular safety inspections on vehicle, truck, and equipment.
- Adhere to company policies and safety guidelines.
- Work with other employees as a team.
- 1+ years experience
- Valid NC driver’s license with good record
- Reliable means of transportation to and from work
- Be available for occasional Saturday work
Please email resume or apply in person at 2610 Rowland Rd., Raleigh, NC 27615.
Turftenders was established in 1981 primarily serving the residential sector in Raleigh. Our current ownership under...