Job Status: Full-Time Employee
Pay: Based on experience
Supervise a wide variety of landscape maintenance functions related to but not limited to mowing, trimming, edging, blowing, pruning, weed control and landscape install.
- Comprehend instructions.
- Use assigned tools and equipment in proper/safe manner.
- Become proficient in the use of basic power equipment used for landscape maintenance: hedge trimmers, string trimmers, riding mower, walk behind mower, stand on mower, and leaf blower.
- Identify quality issues on site including weed control, pruning needs, and plant health.
- Assist in keeping the job site tidy/safe.
- Become proficient in loading and unloading of truck based on route schedules.
- Perform regular safety inspections on vehicle, truck, and equipment.
- Adhere to company policies and safety guidelines.
- Work with other employees as a team.
- 1+ years experience
- Valid NC driver’s license with good record
- Reliable means of transportation to and from work
- Be available for occasional Saturday work
Please email resume or apply in person at 2610 Rowland Rd., Raleigh, NC 27615.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Turftenders was established in 1981 primarily serving the residential sector in Raleigh. Our current ownership under...