Manage and oversee staff resources in the completion of the day-to-day activities, involving the maintenance of the building/facility, equipment, and machinery including HVAC, building lighting systems, product productions lines, grounds keeping, security, and overall facility appearance. Ensures resources are being utilized appropriately and effectively. Supervise and coordinate the work of employees who repair and maintain building/facility, equipment, and machinery. |
- Oversees staff resources to ensure they are being utilized appropriately and effectively. Involved daily in a pro-active manner to ensure that production equipment is working correctly and available for production. Utilizes strong problem solving skills to resolve daily issues. Identify corrective actions for the work that is scheduled and not completed. Operate the computerized maintenance management system to understand and drive for results, holding team members accountable for productivity, mean time between failure on equipment and other metrics and drill down to reports, employee utilization, PM schedules, etc.
- Fully engaged in Lean culture, including 5S and Tier Management for organization and communication. Leads continuous improvement by participation and driving the completion of CI (Continuous Improvement) suggestions, A3, and other projects. Supervise Maintenance employees for safe, proper work methods and policy so that all safety procedures are followed.
- Foster a team environment where everyone is expected and encouraged to contribute. Set an example of dedication and conscientiousness for employees. Evaluates and measures employee performance, providing constructive feedback as appropriate. Documents performance, coaches employees and provides development opportunities, when possible. Develops, implements and communicates company and department policies and procedures.
- Reviews all equipment documentation for completeness and available to all of staff. Ensures the critical spare part list for all equipment that we maintain is complete and up to date. Ensures documented work instructions are available and up to date as instructional tools. Ensures that all equipment documentation is accurate and up-to-date.
- A balance of today?s priorities with long-term objectives through effective prioritization. Able to manage to and develop a department budget in collaboration with manager.
- Seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives.
Minimum 2 year associate degree in supervisory management with at least 2 year management or supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
Strong computer knowledge, including familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems and reporting.
Strong organizational skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Uponor - 19 months ago
At the core of Uponor is its plastic pipe operations, some 55% of sales, to be precise. The group is a global supplier of plumbing and...