Join our growing family! Weinstein Properties is a family owned property management company with over 14,000 apartments and a 60 year history of serving our customers.
We are seeking a skilled, highly motivated Maintenance Supervisor for a luxury community in the Cary/RTP area of the Raleigh metro. Candidates must have at least 4-5 years of general residential maintenance experience including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, appliance repair & carpentry. Plus at least 1 year of supervisory experience.
This position requires participating in after hours emergency call rotation. Valid driver’s license, CFC/EPA certification & hands on HVAC experience is REQUIRED. A background check will be conducted prior to offer.
Our ideal candidate would be someone who:
• Makes repairs right the first time – no band-aids!
• Is comfortable using a computer (Microsoft Office, email and web based ordering programs)
• Takes pride in their work and ownership of their property
• Is self-motivated and hardworking
• Wants to be busy all day, every day!
• Has a helpful attitude, is friendly and dedicated to excellent customer service
If you are comfortable in a fast paced environment please apply.
401K, multiple insurance options including health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability and flex spending accounts, paid vacation, paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave, competitive base pay with quarterly and yearly bonus incentives, direct deposit, e-paycheck option, apartment discounts, comprehensive training, career advancement opportunities and more!
Weinstein Management Co., Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard