The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the maintenance functions at his/her property. The purpose of this position is to ensure that the physical condition of the property satisfies ownership and management objectives. This position directly supervises all maintenance staff at the property, but, is also a working supervisor.
- Acts as working supervisor, with majority of time spent performing maintenance functions
- Duties include but are not limited to cleaning, painting, interior/exterior decorating and maintenance, snow removal, replacement of lights, plumbing, electrical work, HVAC system maintenance, appliance evaluation and repair
- Completes all resident and site work orders in a timely manner
- Responsible for preventative maintenance throughout the property
- Responsible for afterhours emergency maintenance calls on a rotating on call schedule
- Responsible for the turnover of vacant apartment in an expeditious manner
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- 3 to 5 years maintenance experience, at least one year maintenance supervisory experience
- HVAC Type 1 Certification
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com