Location/ Site Description:
Position in located on Story Road in San Jose. Property has 81 units and is an offsite position.
Learn more about us at, www.livecourtyardplaza.com
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for performing maintenance at the property in accordance with company standards. The purpose of this position is to help ensure that the physical condition of the property satisfies ownership and management objectives. In addition to aiding the maintenance superintendent with general duties, this position requires that the individual be available to respond to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours.
- Must have at least 2 years of maintenance Experience
- Ability to work independently
- 2 years of general maintenance experience
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, drywall and painting
- Leadership skills
- In addition, the candidate will need to possess the knowledge to be able to complete repairs on the following:
- Sheetrock repairs
- Preventative maintenance tasks as assigned
- Complete reports
- Obtain bids
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits:
- Education – High School Diploma/GED Equivalent;
- Years of Experience – Must have at least 2 years of experience in Maintenance
- Certifications/Licensure – Must have valid Driver’s License
- Computer Skills – Basic computer skills; Previous Yardi experience is a plus!
- Physical Requirements – Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Other – Prefer that you live near the property to respond to on-call schedule for emergency maintenance requests
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com