Maintenance Supervisors are responsible for performing all preventative, corrective and general maintenance activities at assigned residential apartment community(s) in accordance with company standards and code compliance as may be applicable to ensure that the physical conditions of the asset satisfies ownership and management objectives.
• Under the direction of a property manager, maintenance supervisors complete assigned tasks and/or lead one or more members of a maintenance team to successfully perform duties that serve to properly upkeep the property as well as prepare vacant apartments for occupancy. Maintenance Supervisors also assist in the bid process and supervise contractor work keeping the Property Manager informed as to the status of assigned tasks and projects.
A working knowledge of general maintenance including:
• Appliance repair
• Carpentry repairs: windows, doors, locks, sheetrock
• Light plumbing repair: leaking faucets and toilets
• Light electrical and HVAC
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be available to respond to emergency maintenance requests after normal working hours
Anticipated Work Schedule:
Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM as well as rotating after hours on-call
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits:
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
No phone calls or agencies, please