Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
At WinnCompanies, we're committed to creating a respectful, safe and fulfilling workplace that provides the opportunity for self-improvement and career development. We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence. Ours is an environment where employees, together with their families, can prosper and grow.
Position Summary: Job requires all phases of apartment upkeep and general maintenance in areas of repair, painting, groundskeeping and light housekeeping duties.
By following specific company instructions concerning how to complete work, including but not limited to:
• Completing resident work orders such as repair of appliances, doors, locks, windows, lights, faucets, toilets, and floors.
• Completing site work orders such as changing light fixtures and light bulbs in hallways, shampooing carpets, repairing doors, repairing dry wall, changing locks, and doing spring cleanup of the grounds.
• Preventive maintenance such as cleaning coils, changing filters, flushing out hot water tanks.
• As required, responsible for being available to respond to emergencies, such as flood and fire.
• Responsible for apartment turnovers, completing all work necessary to return vacated apartments to their original state, such as patching holes and flooring, re-hanging doors, and ensuring that locks, appliances, kitchens, and bathrooms are in acceptable condition
• General handy man skills in areas of electrical, plumbing and appliance repair
• HVAC knowledge a plus but not required.
• Some housekeeping required of common areas.
• Light groundskeeping.
• Lift 50 lbs.
Anticipated Work Schedule
Three days a week-24 hrs weekly schedule flexible
On call evenings and weekends
Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
Learn more about us
WinnResidential - 7 months ago