Supervises and assigns the work of maintenance employees.
Inspects work for completeness. Determines material, equipment, and supplies to be used.
Transfers equipment and personnel from one project to another as necessary.
Maintain maintenance employees work hours and input changes into computer system.
Coordinates and/or inspects, repairs and maintenance of the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems in facility and grounds.
Coordinates and/or inspects, the heating, cooling and ventilation systems in facility and grounds.
Coordinates and/or inspects general repairs such as painting, patching walls, security hardware, hanging shelves and landscaping.
Coordinates and inspects major contract work on the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems.
Monitor and assign preventative maintenance tasks to Union personnel.
Answer and/or provide information regarding all grievances in maintenance area.
Minimum Education, Training, and Experience Requirements:
- Ability to install, inspect, repair and maintain the electrical, plumbing and other related systems of all facility and grounds equipment.
- Ability to update inventories and other supplies as needed.
- Ability to inspect and troubleshoot the heating, cooling and ventilation system.
- Skill in maintaining and repairing production equipment.
- Ability to understand complex written and oral instructions.
- Thorough knowledge of the occupation hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of assigned duties.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues relating to CNC machines and robotic equipment.
Bachelors degree or journeymen certification in a skill trade and 5 years supervisory experience in the maintenance function
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to employ manual dexterity, handle or feel objects/controls, and speak or hear clearly. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Are you interested?
Please, send us your complete and comprehensive application documents and a CV (in tabular form), qualification and work certificates, state the reference code - or apply online!
ZF Friedrichshafen - 23 months ago