Millions of times a day in more than 85% of American households, consumers reach for Pinnacle Foods brands. We are a leading producer, marketer and distributor of high-quality branded food products, which have been trusted household names for decades. Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, our business employs an average of approximately 4,300 employees. We are a leader in the shelf stable and frozen foods segments and our brands hold the #1 or #2 market position in 8 out of 12 major category segments in which they compete. Our Duncan Hines Grocery Division manages Leadership brands such as Duncan Hines® baking mixes and frostings, Vlasic® shelf-stable pickles and Mrs. Butterworth's® and Log Cabin® table syrups and Foundation brands such as Armour® canned meats, Brooks® and Nalley® chili and chili ingredients, Comstock® and Wilderness® pie and pastry fillings and Open Pit® barbecue sauces. Our Birds Eye Frozen Division manages Leadership brands such as Birds Eye®, Birds Eye Steamfresh®, C&W®, McKenzie's®, and Fresh like® vegetables, Birds Eye Voila!® complete bagged meals and Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's® seafood and Foundation brands such as Lender's® bagels, Celeste® pizza, Hungry-Man® dinners and entrées and Aunt Jemima® frozen breakfasts. Our Specialty Foods Division manages Tim's Cascade Snacks®, Hawaiian® Kettle Style Potato Chips, Erin’s® Popcorn, Snyder of Berlin® and Husman's® in addition to our food service and private label businesses. Pinnacle Foods is a Top 1000 Company ranked on Fortune Magazine’s 2011 Top 1000 companies list.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
As a member of the Maintenance and Engineering Team, the Maintenance Systems Manager is responsible for the Maintenance Planning and Scheduling processes at the FMFP. Other responsibilities include management of the MRO storeroom and oversight of Maintenance and Engineering budgets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures all Maintenance work utilizes good planning and scheduling processes
- Leads all aspects of the MRO process
- Responsible for the continued development of world class Maintenance Systems, including TPM.
- Accountable for oversight of Maintenance and Engineering budgets.
Management of the Planning Team, which includes 4 Planners, and 5 MRO Storeroom/Trainee technicians.
- Strong presentation skills
- Influencing Others
- Driving for Results
- Creating the new and different
- Complex Decisions Making
- Financial Management background
- Knowledge of World Class Maintenance Systems, especially TPM
- Ability to use EAM, Planview, and other specialized software packages
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office software including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong technical and theoretical knowledge of maintenance systems and processes
- 8 to 10 years in a variety of maintenance related assignments
- Experience in leadership roles, including direct supervisory assignments
- Prior experience in roles directly accountable for budgets of $500,000 or more
A Bachelor's degree is preferred unless work history shows direct experiences that developed required skills
Pinnacle Foods Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monster - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard