Maintenance Technician – 3rd Shift
Perform preventative maintenance procedures on plant equipment including but not limited to: all mixers, production belts, slicers, pallet jacks, pneumatic pumps, dishwashers, ovens, etc.
** This position is a 8-hr shift, Sunday through Thursday. Hours are 11:00pm - 7:30am. Note that some OT will be required during busy season or for weekend projects.
- Cleaning plant equipment and assemble equipment as part of preventative maintenance.
- Perform emergency and routine repairs as needed.
- Complete all related daily and maintenance reports.
- Wear protective equipment appropriate to job functions.
- Document and maintain records and audits pertinent to the maintenance department.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and sanitary work area at all time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have basic computer skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 1-3 years of training in maintenance related discipline (electrical, plumbing, metals, welding, pneumatic, etc.)
- Ability to become familiar with any applicable OSHA regulations (i.e. hazard communication, lockout/tagout, etc.) and apply this knowledge to daily duties
- Ability to become familiar with HACCP programs as related to maintenance
- Must have basic knowledge of reading blueprints and schematics
- Must have working knowledge of pneumatics, mechanical repair, HVAC systems and general maintenance
- Ability to learn the basic of pneumatics, mechanical repair, HVAC systems and general maintenance
- Must be able to work independently
- Possess normal to excellent manual dexterity and motor skills
- Possess good eye-hand coordination
Dianne's Fine Desserts - 4 months ago