Maintenance Technician (Apartment Units)
Hours: 1:00 PMâ€“ 10:00 PM, M-F. On-call rotation.
Ideal candidates possess excellent customer service skills, enjoy working both independently and in a team environment, have a positive attitude and are well organized. Seeking applicants with a mimimum of basic plumbing, heating, air conditioning, boiler and electrical skills, along with drywall and patchwork experience.
Requirements for all MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS, include:
- Valid State Driver's License / Reliable Transportation
- Clean background (criminal & credit) and driving record
- Must have Maintenance Experience or Related Education
1. Light electrical: Problem solve, replace lights, fans and GFI
2. Plumbing: Installation of dishwashers, garbage disposals, toilets and tubs. Must have knowledge in order to trouble shoot leaks, unclog sinks and toilets.
3. Heating: Working with boiler systems in large properties.
4. HVAC: Install and troubleshoot air conditioning units.
5. Sheetrocking: Installation of sheetrock and patchwork.
6. Framing: Basic framing.
7. Flooring: Laminate flooring installation.
This position requires that the individual be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, laying and handling of materials. Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs, work on feet for extended periods of time and be willing to work in many different environments.
Lloyd Companies - 30+ days ago