Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes almost 100,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, over 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED, HANDS ON WORKING Maintenance Technician that can achieve results working in a fast-paced environment at a property in Greenville, SC.
About the Job
An apartment community is looking for its next Maintenance Technician. The perfect candidate will be highly organized, able to prioritize work orders and possess excellent turnover skills.
Responsibilities and Goals:
Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor the Maintenance Technician is responsible for the total on-site maintenance of the Apartment Community to include:
- Timely and efficient response to resident service requests
- Prepares vacant apartments for occupancy, makes repairs and replacements as needed
- Perform preventive maintenance on apartments/buildings
- Physical condition of the property, including the condition of vacant units
- Upholding all Company policies and values especially in regards to customer service and the Winn Residents First program
- Awareness and adherence to the property budget
- Verifiable HVAC certification preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Must have knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service to include: plumbing, electrical, HVAC, locks and general maintenance
- Previous maintenance experience, prefer some prior apartment maintenance experience
- High School graduate or GED required; technical school preferred but not required.
- Possess qualities of a successful self-starter, organizer and planner
- Effective Communicator and listener
Please submit your resume if you are interested in becoming part of our team!
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 23 months ago