1) Perform diagnosis and repairs of vehicle breakdowns.
2) Responsible for preventative maintenance on fleet vehicles
3) Coordinate the efficient operation and work cost of the fleet shop.
4) Perform maintenance and repair record keeping as required.
5) Maintain ASE Certification
6) Update training as needed to keep current with technical advances and changes.
7) Notify supervisor of any warranty repairs.
8) Practice and promote shop safety and cleanliness.
9) Other duties as assigned.
Requirements : At least 5 years experience diagnosing, repairing and performing preventative vehicle maintenance. Thorough understanding of diesel and gasoline vehicle repair concepts, practices and procedures. Must provide own tools. Must maintain ability to be insured through company’s insurance carriers and operate all company vehicles.
Patriarch Partners' lofty goal is no less than "rebuilding America, one company at a time, one job at a time." The private...