The General Foreman is responsible for overseeing the daily activities of foremen and craft personnel engaged in construction and maintenance work. This position supervises personnel and ensures the implementation of project plans and specifications. |
· Lead crews by example in implementing safety policy and procedures.
· Enforce all safety policies where necessary.
· Conduct and lead safety meetings.
· Plan and direct the work of foremen and craft personnel.
· Coordinate personnel schedules and monitor the level of work performed.
· Review mechanical constructability of projects during the design phase.
· Assure craft compliance with codes and client specifications.
· Track and coordinate materials.
· Conduct field reviews to inspect work progress and ensure conformance with project specifications.
· Develop and implement construction schedules with other foreman.
· Assist in developing and maintaining polices and procedures.
· Communicate issues of concern to superintendent.
· Communicate laterally with all foremen and the safety department.
· Prepare work status and progress reports.
· Supervise and provide guidance to foremen and craft personnel.
· Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures.
· Display strong leadership and organizational skills.
· Support and be committed to the AES zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.
Minimum Education and Experience
- 5 or more years experience in the oil and gas industry and in the arctic environment required.
- 2 or more years supervising personnel required.
- Proficient use of P&IDs and isometric drawings required.
- Thorough knowledge of hydrocarbon process piping specifications required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and SAP preferred.
- High school diploma or GED with a minimum of eight years related experience required.
North Slope Training Cooperative (NSTC) safety training certification and valid drivers license required.
All applicants must meet the following AES Driver Licenses and Records policy.
The availability of this position is contingent upon the Companys continued operational needs once training is completed.
Arctic Slope Regional Corporation - 18 months ago
Alaska's slippery slopes have led to financial success for ASRC Energy Services. A subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corp., ASRC...