Location of Position:
City: Tucson State: AZ ZipCode: 85708
Title of Position: Maintenance Technician HVAC
Primary responsibility is to perform maintenance functions in the community, including rental units, office buildings, residential areas and grounds. Perform tasks which require mainly physical abilities and effort involving little to no specialized skill.
- Install, service and repair environmental-control systems utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory, pipe fitting and structural layout.
- Mounts compressor and condenser units, following blue prints, schematics or engineering specifications.
- Trouble shoot problems with electrical systems, water heaters, etc…
- Serve as primary appliance mechanic.
- Install, service and repair stoves, refrigerators, dish washing machines and other electrical and gas appliances.
- Connects appliance power source and test meters such as wattmeter, ammeter or voltmeter.
- Disassembles appliances and examines mechanical and electrical parts. Transport appliances.
- Correctly completes job orders and work authorizations in accordance with company and contract specifications.
- Completes and submits all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keeps supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts, problems identified/potential problems, etc.; recommends corrective actions to supervisor.
- Works cooperatively and conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times when in contact with consumers, staff, sub/contractors, monitors and the general public.
- Demonstrates good verbal, written and listening communication skills as measured by accuracy, completeness and timeliness of work.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of and adheres to the corporate/project policies, procedures and regulations.
- Attends workshops, seminars, conferences, meetings and trainings pertinent to the efficient dispatch of duties. Reports to work regularly and on time.
- Provides coverage for duties performed by service technician 1, 2 and 3.
- Wears prescribed uniform at all times during work hours
- Attend meetings, trainings, workshops and seminars as position requires
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum of 2 years multi-family housing maintenance experience
Anticipated Work Schedule:
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
WinnResidential - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard