Performs maintenance services, installation or repairs in one or more skill areas such as plumbing, mechanical, electrical repairs, pneumatic, hydraulic, installation, carpentry, painting or vehicle servicing.
's license and a safe driving record.
Must pass a mandatory drug screen and criminal background check.
- High school or GED with the ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process, safety and quality instructions) and be able to carry out verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Some vocational training and mechanical aptitude preferred, with the ability to read, interpret and record data from meters, gauges, scales, panels, computer consoles and other equipment.
- Six months to two
years experience in a related position with ability to comprehend specifications, blueprints and manuals.
- Minimum water / wastewater license as required by regulatory agency at site.
- Must obtain a Class D Wastewater Operator License within first year of employment.
- Experience using power, pneumatic, hydraulic, and hand tools and shop tools such as drill press, band saw, bench grinder, and torque wrench preferred.
- Experience using material handling equipment, pressure gauges and precision measuring instruments.
- Must have ability to operate Computer Maintenance Management System (software).
- Must consistently demonstrate the ability to
learn and independently
perform assigned duties and meet or exceed production and quality goals.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
- Must possess a valid driver
Veolia Water - 9 months ago
Veolia ES Solid Waste Services is cleaning up in the waste management market. A unit of Veolia Environmental Services North America, the...