Adecco is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Maintenance Technician in the Madison area. The chosen candidate will be responsible for assisting the Facilities Manager with the maintenance and upkeep of the pharmaceutical manufacturing and testing facility and its equipment and utilities, they will also be the first responder for equipment malfunctions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform troubleshooting maintenance functions and repair on the HVAC, steam, electrical, structural, automation systems, and pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment (example: autoclaves and lyophilizers)
- Train production personnel in the proper operation and use of equipment
- Assist with the development, implementation, and completion of facility and equipment preventive maintenance activities
- Document all repairs, alarms, and preventive maintenance activities
- Respond to maintenance requests entered into the electronic maintenance request system in a timely manner
- Assist with the maintenance of the perimeter and internal restricted access alarm systems
The ideal candidate will possess skills and experience that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Minimum of a Technical School diploma or Associate’s Degree with 3-5 years of experience in a similar position; ie., USDA, GMP
- Experience with steam sterilization desired
- Strong commercial refrigeration experience
- Strong electrical experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Must have ability to prioritize and organize
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Must be proficient in the use of general computer programs including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to work overtime and on-call shifts as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs regularly
This position is Monday-Friday 1st shift typically 7:00/8:00am-3:30/4:00pm with some nights and weekends depending on breakdowns and the production schedule.
Pay for this position depends on experience, range of $21.63-28.85/hr. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the qualifications to be considered, please apply below!
Adecco - 16 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...