Community Reach Center, a top-tier mental health provider in the northern Denver area, and the designated mental health provider for anyone eligible for Medicaid in Adams County, Colorado.
We are in need of a full time Maintenance Technician II . Under direct supervision, performs trade maintenance work on buildings, surrounding grounds and equipment; operates light and/or medium equipment used in maintenance; performs maintenance repairs and adjustments to Center facilities. Work is performed under close supervision of the Maintenance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates light and/or medium equipment used in maintenance; such as, power saws, drills, tables saws, edgers, tractors, etc.
- Performs maintenance on electrical and plumbing fixtures; such as, replacing light bulbs, ballasts, changing light fixtures, outlets and switches; repairing and replacing sinks, showers, etc.
- Paints Center facilities; such as, office areas, building exteriors, which includes preparation and clean up.
- Performs grounds maintenance such as mowing lawns, edge trimming, weeding, watering and applying chemicals; operates truck, tractor or hand shovel to remove snow from sidewalks, and parking lots; applies ice-melts to sidewalks when required.
- Assists with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; repairs plaster and drywall.
- Makes minor and major repairs requiring ground maintenance, carpentry, electrical, and plumbing knowledge and skills at a skilled and semi-skilled level.
- Moves office and residential furniture, fixtures and equipment within and between sites to support staffing changes, relocations, remodels and program expansion as directed.
- Performs other functions as assigned.
- Work in jobs having similar duties; experience in building maintenance including knowledge of mechanical repair practices; knowledge of safety precautions in performing duties; skills in the use of a variety of small power tools
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in writing and establish and maintain effective working relationships with manager, co-workers and staff).
- Safe operation of equipment and tools.
- 5 years routine maintenance experience.
- HVAC Certification
- Current and valid State of Colorado driver’s license.
Community Reach Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We value diversity!