From providing a living experience that is smart, efficient, and maybe even a little bit fun, to going above and beyond in responding to our neighbors, to taking us beyond a commodity that competes on square footage and amenities, Prometheus is continually re-defining what a Maintenance Technician II might be. Challenging convention and recreating the leasing and living experience is where we're headed. Innovation and unsurpassed customer service experience are the yardsticks by which we measure success.
The Maintenance Technician II is responsible to efficiently perform all general apartment and facilities maintenance. Assist in meeting the property net operating income goals relative to occupancy as defined in the operating plan, in accordance with the policies and procedures defined by the company in order to preserve and maintain the asset and provide a quality living environment for the residents, and working to establish a positive, productive work relationship with the property staff.
- Responsible for all aspects of maintenance of the property, including timely completion of all apartment make ready work, repair, service requests, and resident satisfaction and contribution to property occupancy goals
- Prepare timely and accurate maintenance journals and summary documentation and implement changes in system or assignments in accordance with findings of the maintenance journals, to ensure more efficient management of maintenance operations of the property
- Master the basic skills such as: basic plumbing, painting, electrical, and carpentry
Required Qualifications - Skills - and Experience:
- Two years experience in apartment maintenance or a related field is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Ability to print, read, and speak simple in English
- Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must be available for on-call services
Cultural Requirements :
Prometheans possess strong communication skills and really enjoy working with others. Our team is made up of a diverse group of people who listen as well as voice their opinion. We want entrepreneur types -- who thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment. Prometheans are passionate about what they do and are self-motivated. What sets us apart is we are all about doing things differently, seeking opportunities that are not apparent to others, and getting things done. Most importantly, to be successful at Prometheus we act on our principles. Everyday, we set a positive example for others to emulate and embrace our vision that at Prometheus “WE ARE HOME.”
Prometheus is committed to maximizing efficiency through the effective use of information technology. The entire enterprise, including our...