We are looking for a Lead Maintenance Technician to assist the Maintenance Operations Manager in daily maintenance operations for a multi-unit residential property, shopping center or office building. In this role you will perform and designate tasks of repairing and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Leading a team of maintenance technicians on daily maintenance operations.
• Repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment.
• Performing carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical duties.
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following qualifications:
• High school diploma/GED; or equivalent.
• May require certification in trade disciplines or valid state driver's license.
• At least 3 years experience working on a commercial or multi-unit residential property.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule including overtime, nights and weekends.
• Self-motivated team player with detail focus.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 15 months ago