A&S Building Systems, an NCI Company and Steel Metal Buildings manufacturer, located in Caryville, TN is looking for a Maintenance Technician specializing in general 3-phase electrical, PLC, VFD drives and other various electronic systems.
Primary responsibilities will include troubleshooting and repair of electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic components in an industrial environment. Other responsibilities will include general maintenance duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three years experience troubleshooting and repairing operation of PLC controlled equipment, variable frequency drives, and general 3-phase controls.
- Must have ability to read and interrupt blue prints and schematics of said systems.
- Must have understanding and the computers skills needed to setup and configure PC’s and Windows based industrial controllers.
- Knowledge of press brakes, shears, automated flange and bar lines, various MIG welding systems and overhead cranes a plus
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
- Strong safety, quality, work ethic and attitude.
- Communicate and work well with all levels of plant personnel.
- No relocation offered with this position.
NCI Building Systems
- 2 years ago - save job