This is a long term temporary to hire opportunity on 2nd shift.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Serve as an operations partner in repairing, troubleshooting, and maintenance
• Trouble shoot and diagnose various processing and packaging equipment to determine nature and extent repairs or alterations required
• Complete preventative maintenance assignments
• Respond to line and equipment calls
• Support buildings and grounds keeping needs
• Performs of variety of duties to help maintain and improve the overall facilities
• Assist in training and mentoring co-workers as required
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Basic knowledge of the mechanical, electrical, plumbing and construction trades
• Knowledge of general property management and maintenance
• Knowledge of maintenance programs gained through formal education or on-the-job training preferred
• Good overall mechanical and electrical skills are necessary to fulfill the requirements of this job
• A High school diploma or GED
• Minimum one year of maintenance experience
• Successful completion of formal technical school courses in HVAC, plumbing, basic electricity and general mechanical repair and maintenance preferred
• The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
If you meet these qualifications, Apply Now!
Adecco - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...