This is a long term temporary to hire opportunity on 2nd shift.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Serve as an operations partner in repairing, troubleshooting, and maintenance
• Trouble shoot and diagnose various processing and packaging equipment to determine nature and extent repairs or alterations required
• Complete preventative maintenance assignments
• Respond to line and equipment calls
• Support buildings and grounds keeping needs
• Performs of variety of duties to help maintain and improve the overall facilities
• Assist in training and mentoring co-workers as required
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Basic knowledge of the mechanical, electrical, plumbing and construction trades
• Knowledge of general property management and maintenance
• Knowledge of maintenance programs gained through formal education or on-the-job training preferred
• Good overall mechanical and electrical skills are necessary to fulfill the requirements of this job
• A High school diploma or GED
• Minimum one year of maintenance experience
• Successful completion of formal technical school courses in HVAC, plumbing, basic electricity and general mechanical repair and maintenance preferred
• The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
If you meet these qualifications, Apply Now!
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...