Responsible for maintaining and inspecting lease space, open property, buildings, equipment, utilities, furnishings, and grounds. Assumes direct responsibility for maintenance and landscaping of 15 buildings. Performs preventative maintenance, makes minor repairs, and supervises, directs, and assists outside service personnel and vendors as needed. Reports major repair and maintenance needs.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Knowledge of janitorial equipment and maintenance procedures.
• Basic understanding of blueprints and the operation of electrical, mechanical, heating, cooling and plumbing equipment.
• Any experience in maintenance.
• Good mechanical and problem solving abilities.
• Driver's license.
• Able to operate drills, electrical tools, welder, meters, timers, hand tools, snowplow, and salt/sand spreader truck.
America First Credit Union - 2 years ago