American Residential Communities (ARC) is a national property management company. We currently manage more than 200 communities, in 22 states. Our team of more than 800 professionals is committed to creating and maintaining communities our residents are proud to call home.
We are dedicated to creating true neighborhoods where home ownership is affordable, popular amenities are offered and common areas are beautifully maintained. In order to be the best, we hire the best.
As a Maintenance Technician, you’ll be responsible for repair, refurbishment and preventative maintenance of company-owned rental homes. This includes duties such as light electrical repair, routine plumbing and basic carpentry.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Experience in carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, landscaping and heating/cooling systems
- HVAC certification, Plumbing License, Electrician License, or any additional industry certifications a plus
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
- Knowledge of work-safety issues, regulations and programs, and government and utility ordinances
- Availability to work weekends
- Must be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Valid state driver’s license
American Residential Communities - 2 years ago