1) Read basic mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical prints to perform troubleshooting.
2) Repair Pneumatic, Lubrication, Clutch, Brake Assemblies, and Mechanical Drive Systems
3) Maintenance welding and cutting
4) Install production and support equipment
5) Inspect equipment
6) Adhere to all safety prodecures
7) Ensure compliance of NEC and OSHA standards
8) Many other duties assigned by the Maintenance Manager
Qualifications in PLC Control Logic required and 5000 Allen Bradley software experience a plus.
Must have experience with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic maintenance and repair. Root cause analysis and problem solving. Critical thinking and decision making skills. Interpretation of equipment specifications and engineering prints. Lean Manufacturing techniques - TPM, standard work, 5S, etc. Qualifications in PLC Control Logic required and 5000 Allen Bradley software experience a plus.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis. Able to work up to 12 hours standing and walking with regular bending, stretching, stooping, squating and climbing. Will be required to work in varying temperatures. Will be exposed to noise, dust, dirt, welding fumes, and lubricants/oils.
4+ years maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
Strong Mechanical Aptitude and Problem Solving Skills.
Trade degree or equivalent experience
If interested please send resume and contact us at 865-233-7502 or 865-212-3853
At Work Personnel Services - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard