Req ID 55865BR
Location of Position
Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving all equipment associated with the manufacturing operations in
Mini-Bag Plus. Will also be required to provide maintenance support for all North Side Equipment as necessary.
- Must independently develop and integrate electronics on new or existing equipment.
- Must be able to download and troubleshoot programs for microprocessor-controlled equipment.
- Must assist in the validation of complex production equipment.
- Must be proficient in all phases of machine shop operations including lathes and milling machines.
- Must demonstrate the ability to diagnose integrated electrical/ mechanical/pneumatic/hydraulic systems with micro-processor control.
- Must diagnose and repair production equipment expeditiously.
- Must be able to coordinate equipment alternations and installations with engineers.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with external vendors and internal/external engineers.
- Must be able to communicate alterations or upgrades of equipment or controls to production/plant personnel.
- Must work well in cross functional teams.
- Must demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of industrial wiring practices including controls and be knowledgeable of NEC and NFP codes.
- Support all product process development and qualification activities.
- Must be able to work in a clean room environment.
- Must perform all documentation as required
- Must attend training programs as required
- Must perform other related duties as specified by supervision.
Doing Work that Matters
- Ability to use electrical test equipment; e.g., volt-ohm meter, ammeter, megohmmeter
- Ability to troubleshoot and install AC/DC equipment/controllers, solenoids, relays, motors, power supplies
- Ability to perform industrial maintenance
- Will be able to operate equipment per procedures as required within controlled environment areas.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to support the operation.
- Must be willing to train and work with off shift maintenance personnel.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Inquisitive in nature and be able to formulate plans to solve problems.
- Must have 3 to 5 years general maintenance and microprocessor experience.
- Have low absenteeism record.
- Must have interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Candidate must meet visual acuity requirements as documented in the Baxter Cleveland visual acuity procedure CL-01-01-037.
- Must have knowledge of both plant and department health and safety regulations and comply with said regulations accordingly.
- Rotating days - Shift 6 - 7 pm - 7 am
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...