Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving all equipment associated with the new Plastic Pour Bottle Stretch Blow Operation.
- Must be able to troubleshoot the Microprocessors, Temperature controllers, bulk resin handling systems, grinders, compressed air systems, etc.
- Performs preventive maintenance of Sidel equipment and ancillary systems.
- Must be able to independently modify and download programs for microprocessor-controlled equipment.
- Must assist in the validation of complex production equipment.
- Must have basic knowledge of machine shop operations and possess the ability to fabricate minor parts when necessary.
- Must systematically and effectively tune the Sidel process parameters to improve bottle quality.
- Must be able to interact with Management, Engineers(internal and external) and vendors to improve machine effectiveness.
- Must monitor and ensure the safe operation of equipment.
- Must monitor and troubleshoot the molding room conditions.
- Must control inventory of the necessary tools and spare parts in order to reduce downtime.
- Must demonstrate the ability to diagnose integrated electrical/mechanical/pneumatic systems with microprocessor controls.
- Must assume a leadership role in training and developing other personnel.
- Coordinate daily work schedules with Supervisors.
- Must safely expedite the repair of production equipment and propose course of action including part numbers.
- Must be able to coordinate equipment alterations and installations with Engineers.
- Must be able to refurbish and maintain equipment to cGMP standards.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with Vendors, Engineers, Management and Customers (internal and external).
- Must be able to communicate alterations and/or upgrades of the equipment and/or controls to the appropriate personnel.
- Must work well independently as well as with teams.
- Must demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of industrial wiring practices and have ability to read electrical schematics.
- Must support all product process development and qualification activities.
- Must perform all documentation as required.
- Must attend training programs and meetings as required.
- 24 hour on call availability.
- Must be contact person for questions regarding breakdowns and repairs.
- Must be able to perform other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Must have knowledge of both plant and department environmental health and safety regulations and comply with said regulations accordingly.
1) As specified in the Duties and Responsibilities section. 2) High School Diploma is required 3) 3 - 5 years of mechanical systems repair is desired.
Baxter - 10 months ago
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...