1 year of experience required
JOB TITLE: MAINTENANACE TECHNICIAN
· Assists in the performance of duties necessary to keep the physical structure and associated equipment of the facility in good repair to consistently and proactively ensure a safe and hazard-free environment of care for patients, employees and visitors.
· General maintenance, including minor electrical work, mechanical repairs and other duties relating to building and equipment maintenance are the primary duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician.
· High school diploma or equivalent; skilled trades courses/certifications preferred
· 3-5 years of general maintenance experience required; preferably in healthcare or department of corrections facility
· Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally in writing
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manual
· Basic computer knowledge
Behavioral Center of Michigan - 17 months ago