Benedictine Living Community of St. Peter has an opening for a Maintenance Technician. This position will be responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of building components and equipment. This position will work with environmental services to assure the facility, grounds and equipment are sustained in a safe, well-maintained and attractive condition in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing the facility. |
- A two year degree in Building Maintenance field or high school diploma or GED and two years building maintenance experience
- Must possess or obtain Special Boilers License.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality (HIPAA)
Part time position:
- Previous health care setting experience preferred
- Certification/License as required by Federal, State and local requirements
16-25 hours/week also includes weekends and some Holidays
Interested candidates can complete an application at our facility or may apply online at http://www.benedictinelivingcommunityofstpeter.com/ under the Employment tab or emailed to: Dustin.Bornholdt@bhshealth.org . Applications can be dropped off or mailed to:
Benedictine Living Community of St. Peter
Attention: Human Resources
1907 Klein Street
St. Peter, MN 56082
The Benedictine Health System is a Catholic, mission-directed, values-based health care system that spans the full spectrum of long-term...