Job Number: 013227
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Wellington Place of Johnson City located in Johnson City, TN!!
Brookdale provides lifestyle solutions that create the most fulfilling experiences for each resident every day. We are constantly innovating new and better methods for enriching the lives of our senior living residents. The Brookdale experience offers much more than a place to live. Our residents share a common value: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them.
We do this in more than 600 retirement communities, and with a wide range of innovative programs and services. Brookdale has nearly 50,000 associates whose passion, courage and true sense of partnership make Brookdale what it is.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Senior Living Solutions: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, LifeCare, Continuing Care Retirement Communities. For more information visit: www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Job Opening: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 013227
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Wellington Place Johnson City-2003 Waters Edge Drive Johnson City , TN 37604
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/wellington-place-of-johnson-city.aspx
Contact: Melanie Bowman
Key responsibilities include:
* Performing the general operating maintenance, service, and repair of the interior and exterior of the community
* Maintaining scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on: H.V.A.C., elevator, fire and sprinkler equipment, generator, landscape and kitchen equipment
* Responding to maintenance requests by residents for items needing repair in their rooms
* Repairing and maintaining vacated rooms in a timely manner including painting walls and cleaning carpets
* Assuring that walls, floor coverings, doors, and woodwork in the common areas of the community are properly maintained and making repairs if needed
* Assessing all plumbing and electrical problems within the residence and determining the best course of action to correct the problem
* Responding appropriately to management and/or community emergencies by assisting as needed
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a high school diploma or GED
* Must have a minimum of three years maintenance experience
* Must have knowledge of building equipment, building codes, and building systems (HVAC, plumbing and electrical)
* Experience with maintenance in a Senior Living Community is a plus
* Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, their family members, and associates at all levels of the organization
* Must have a current and valid State driver’s license
* HVAC certification preferred
* Must have flexibility with schedule
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 013227.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
electrical, electrician, heating, hvac, journeyman, lighting, lighting technician, maintenance, pipes, plumbing, refrigeration, utility, Johnson City, TN
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 30+ days ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...