Job Number: 49358a
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Sterling House of Longmont located in Longmont, CO!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates 547 locations in 36 states and employs approximately 27,500 full and part time associates and serves nearly 52,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Immediate Job Opening: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 49358a
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Sterling House of Longmont - 2240 Pratt Street; Longmont, CO 80501
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/sterling-house-of-longmont.aspx
Contact: Sue Wagner
Key responsibilities include:
* Maintaining scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on: H.V.A.C., elevator, fire and sprinkler equipment, generator, landscape, kitchen equipment, and emergency pull cord equipment
* Responding to maintenance requests by residents for items needing repair in their rooms
* Repairing and maintaining vacated rooms in a timely manner
* Ensuring that walls, floor coverings, doors, and woodwork in the common areas of the community are properly maintained and repairing them if necessary
* Assessing all plumbing and electrical problems within the community and determining the best course of action to correct the problem
* Responding appropriately to management and/or community emergencies by assisting as needed
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a minimum of 4 years experience in electrical work, general maintenance, and upkeep of a building
* Must be able to multi task, have good time management skills, and the ability to follow a budget
* Must be a team player, dependable, and a hard worker
* Must have a valid State driver’s license
* Must have mechanical, electrical and plumbing knowledge
* Must have prior painting experience and have worked in a multi-unit building doing routine repair and maintenance
* Must have flexibility with schedule and be able to work when needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Sue Wagner at SWagner2@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 49358a.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
electrical, electrician, heating, hvac, journeyman, lighting, lighting technician, maintenance, pipes, plumbing, refrigeration, utility, Denver, CO, Littleton, CO, Aurora, CO, Englewood, CO, Lakewood, CO, Boulder, CO, Longmont, CO, Golden, CO
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 22 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...