Job Number: 70234
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Harbour Health Systems located in Port Charlotte, FL!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living® is based in Brentwood, Tennessee and a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD) with a rich 30 plus year heritage of senior housing expertise and a leading owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. Brookdale operates independent living, assisted living, and dementia-care communities and continuing care retirement centers, with 647 communities in 36 states. Each day, more than 46,000 Brookdale associates serve over 60,000 residents in a variety of settings. Through our Innovative Senior Care program, the Company also offers a range of outpatient therapy, home health and hospice services, primarily to residents of our communities. www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Job Opening: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 70234
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Harbour Health Systems - 23013 Westchester Blvd; Port Charlotte, FL 33980
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/harbour-health-center.aspx
Contact: Toni Wray
Key responsibilities include:
* Performing the general operating maintenance, service, and repair of the interior and exterior of the community
* Maintaining scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on: H.V.A.C., elevator, fire and sprinkler equipment, generator, landscape and kitchen equipment
* Responding to maintenance requests by residents for items needing repair in their rooms
* Repairing and maintaining vacated rooms in a timely manner including painting walls and cleaning carpets
* Assuring that walls, floor coverings, doors, and woodwork in the common areas of the community are properly maintained and making repairs if needed
* Assessing all plumbing and electrical problems within the residence and determining the best course of action to correct the problem
* Responding appropriately to management and/or community emergencies by assisting as needed
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Must have a minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training
* Must have knowledge of building equipment, building codes, and building systems (HVAC, plumbing and electrical) in health care facilities
* Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, their family members, and associates at all levels of the organization
* Must have knowledge of all phases of maintenance of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
* Must have a valid State driver’s license
* EPA and HVAC certification preferred
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Toni Wray at Toni.Wray@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 70234.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
electrical, electrician, heating, hvac, journeyman, lighting, lighting technician, maintenance, pipes, plumbing, refrigeration, utility, Port Charlotte, FL
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 16 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...