Job Number: 70616
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at the Sterling House of Spring Hill located in Spring Hill, FL!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates over 640 locations in 36 states and employs approximately 47,000 full and part time associates and serves nearly 72,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Immediate Job Opening: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 70616
Job Type: Full Time (On Call 24 hours)
Location: Sterling House of Spring Hill - 10440 Palmgren Lane; Spring Hill, FL 34608
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/sterling-house-of-spring-hill.aspx
Contact: Marie Hebert
Key responsibilities include:
* Maintaining scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on: H.V.A.C., elevator, fire and sprinkler equipment, generator, landscape, kitchen equipment, and emergency pull cord equipment
* Responding to maintenance requests by residents for items needing repair in their rooms including: plumbing, electrical, heating and replacing light bulbs
* Repairing and maintaining vacated rooms in a timely manner - painting walls and cleaning carpets
* Ensuring that walls, floor coverings, doors, and woodwork in the common areas of the community are properly maintained
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training
* Must be knowledgeable in the following areas: building maintenance and up-keep, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and heating and cooling
* Must be able to lift and move items 70lbs or more
* Must have a professional and friendly attitude and customer service skills
* Must have time management and organizational skills
* Must be able to maintain departmental budget
* Must have computer skills
* Must be available for on call emergencies, etc
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Marie Hebert at MHebert@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 70616.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
electrical, electrician, heating, hvac, journeyman, lighting, lighting technician, maintenance, pipes, plumbing, refrigeration, utility, Spring Hill, FL
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...