Dedicated to helping farmers prosper, Cargill AgHorizons U.S. helps customers manage their risk and maximize production through grain marketing alternatives, crop insurance, agronomic advice and crop inputs. Part of Cargill’s global agricultural supply chain group, Cargill AgHorizons serves customers with a 1,500-member team at more than 100 grain elevators and service centers across the United States.
Maintain optimum asset health for all plant equipment, systems, and structures in a manner that provides continuous service for our customers and a safe work environment for our employees.
- Perform scheduled inspections and develop follow-up work orders as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks
- Perform necessary repairs to equipment
- Maintain maintenance records and make necessary changes to schedule in conjunction with the Plant Manager
- On-site coordinator for contracted maintenance tasks
- Assist with future Maintenance & Reliability program execution at other locations within the Farm Service Group
- Must be able to read/comprehend English
- High School degree or equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
- Comprehend and operate safely within Cargill policies, procedures, and government regulations
- Self-starter with ability to work effectively and lead within a team environment
- Excellent Math Skills.
- Proficient in following areas as defined by the Maintenance Exam including, but not limited to mechanical aptitude, mechanical repair and troubleshooting
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, work outside in various weather conditions, climb ladders, work from heights, accommodate long irregular hours, and maintain positive attitude in a strenuous work environment
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) and Cargill AgHorizons Level 1 electrical certification
- Co-champion future predictive technology implementation internal to the Farm Service Group
- Experience with diesel technologies and DOT requirements
- Must be able to get and maintain a class A CDL
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
- Two years of practical experience in diesel technologies or industrial maintenance
- Knowledge of government and DOT regulations
- Small project / team leadership experience
Cargill - 10 months ago
Cargill is a unique place you can grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading...