Position is located in Mineola, TX. No relocation assistance is provided.
At Cargill Animal Nutrition we provide customized animal nutrition solutions to customers across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We operate some of the most technologically advanced plants in the world, but they can
't run by themselves - we depend on creative, responsible, hard working individuals like you. At Cargill we have a culture of safety, our goal is to return everyone safely back to their loved ones every day.
This 2nd shift position is responsible for maintaining optimum asset health for all plant equipment, systems, and structures by performing inspections, repairs and modifications to equipment and structures of feed facility. Responsibilities include:
- Perform maintenance work in area of expertise.
- Perform routine plant maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Maintain maintenance records and assist in plant production as needed.
- Safety - responsible for safety of themselves and teammates.
- Must be able to read/comprehend English.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Excellent Math Skills.
- Proficient in following areas as defined by the Maintenance Exam: Mechanical Aptitude, Mechanical Repair; Welding, Electrical.
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Willing to work an afternoon shift
- Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a plant job.
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
- Two years of practical experience in each of the 3 areas of specialization.
- Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) experience.
Cargill - 20 months ago
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers,...