Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated, a worldwide leading diversified manufacturer of premium building products and related technology has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician, at its Insulfoam Chino, CA location. This position will be responsible for assuring that the facilities and production equipment are properly maintained. Primary responsibilities are to repair and minimize down time while at the same time performing all the tasks in a safe manner with quality as a major objective.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Troubleshoot problems on all production related equipment.
- Perform schedule repairs and preventative maintenance on all production related equipment.
- Maintain mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and environmental systems and controls.
- Maintain boilers, cooling tower, compressors and water treatment system.
- Understanding of compressor/boiler operations.
- Inform supervisor of parts needed.
- Fabricate and or modify fixtures as needed.
- Assist other maintenance personnel.
- Good attendance.
Candidates must have 4- 6 years on maintenance experience, High School diploma; or GED. EPS block molding experience is a plus, the candidate must have electrical experience with 3 phase, ac/dc current, relay logic, etc… Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, steam and mechanical applications. Knowledge of basic welding and machining practices. Knowledge of lock out/tag out procedures and general safety policies and PPE. Must submit to background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated offers a competitive benefits package which includes 401k, medical/dental/prescription drug, life insurance, flex spending, holiday and vacation pay.
Carlisle Construction Materials - 18 months ago