Crestwood Care Center is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician, full time, 8 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday,and on-call.
The ideal candidate for the Maintenance Tech position will possess 1 - 2 years of related work experience, including plumbing, electric, and general maintenance work. HVAC certification a plus! Must possess knowledge of federal, state and local codes and regulations, of State regulations applicable to Nursing Homes, and of survey protocol. Must have knowledge of mechanical systems, cleaning methods and chemicals, floor care, fire safety, emergency preparedness, and quality control systems.
The responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician include, but are not limited to:
Our employees enjoy competitive wages and outstanding benefits in a great team environment! If you have an attitude of excellence and are ready to join a team of World Class Employees, respond to this ad with your resume for confidential consideration!
- Making preventive maintenance rounds
- Logging and dating all equipment checks and tests
- Logging and dating all preventive repair and routine replacement (e.g. filter changes, part dilapidation)
- Making all necessary electrical repairs (e.g. ballast, bulb and plug replacements)
- Troubleshooting electrical problems and equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repair HVAC.
- Making all necessary plumbing repairs
- May be required to perform necessary cosmetic repairs (e.g. drywall installation, painting and carpeting)
- Ensuring all public pathways and resident activity areas are safe and regularly maintained (e.g. snow and leaf removal)
- May be required to perform landscaping functions (e.g. cutting grass and planting vegetation)
- Assessing inventory need
- Maintaining all maintenance tools
- Other duties as assigned
Communicare Health Services - 9 months ago