Responsible for performing maintenance of the facility, equipment and grounds. Maintain a clean and safe environment for all employees and visitors. Maintenance work to be performed so that production down time is minimized.
- Perform maintenance as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure functional performance, appearance and safe conditions.
- Perform a wide variety of maintenance jobs involving machine repair, hydraulics, pneumatics, building utilities, HVAC, vehicles and construction.
- Install and maintain new or replacement systems as required.
- Fabricate replacement parts when necessary using tool room equipment to minimize down time.
- Train operators and other CRT employees in the safe use of any new equipment or machinery.
- Maintain all necessary records on equipment and maintenance.
- Conform to the standards and regulations of OSHA, state and local building codes.
- Work closely with engineering, production, purchasing and other departments as a member of the organizational team.
Must have a high school diploma. Must have two or more years of technical courses in theory and practice in electrical, HVAC, plumbing and construction. Must have three years experience in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining production machinery including hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical controls. Must be able to keep up with rapidly changing technology for building and equipment operation.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Component Repair Technologies - 18 months ago
CRT is a privately held independent company located in Mentor, Ohio in a modern 115,000 sq. ft. facility. We offer a wide range of component...