Do you LOVE solving problems and fixing things?
We're looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a full time Maintenance Technician at our Springs residential community in Birmingham AL. Our Maintenance Technicians are responsible for taking care of our residential communities and the homes our residents live in.
What you'll do:
What we need:
- Provide direct support to our Maintenance Supervisor.
- Complete a wide variety residential service requests.
- Make repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, and appliances.
- Prepare apartment homes for rental.
A career with the Springs offers:
- EPA and CPO certifications and substantial experience in making repairs.
- Knowledge and experience repairing plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, and appliances.
- Strong focus on resident satisfaction.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
If you have the skills to meet this challenge and are ready to work side-by-side with some of the most talented and dedicated people in the industry, please submit your resume today.
- Competitive base wage with an industry-leading resident retention bonus program.
- Generous rent discount program.
- An industry-leading benefits package including medical and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, and 401(k).
- Outstanding work environment (Class A communities) with potential for long-term growth as we add new Springs communities throughout the country.
Continental Properties’ team of exceptional people, its financial resources, critical thinking and unrivaled industry insight all play a...